Due to delays with Royal Mail we are currently experiencing some delays. Alternative couriers are used where possible
Our Environmental Commitment
We are dedicated to doing what we can to protect the planet, We believe that businesses should be accountable for the impact they have on the environment in order to minimise the overall impact.
1. All of our products are fully recyclable.
2. We aim to be plastic free by 2024.
3. Our suppliers have environmental and sustainability policies in place
Our suppliers buy essential oils and botanical products from reputable sources
where they do not directly contribute to deforestation or negligent destruction of non sustainable resources
4. All transit packaging is kept to a minimum between us to our manufacturer and with us to brand retailers
5. Where possible we will always use recyclable packaging
6. No products are discharged into surface drainage systems
7. Our manufacturers have safe storage methods in place for all materials to ensure any losses do not have an adverse effect on the environment
8. Palm oil found in products such as our lip balm is certified organic by our manufacturer, Certified sustainable, It originates from a farm on the RSPO member list and this is the only palm oil ever bought or used.
9. We are members of the 'Better Business Act' as we do not believe it should be a choice to align 'people, planet and profit' as it is proven by innovators and entrepreneurs that this is a sustainable business model for all.
10. We join the 'Better Business Act' as a Britain business leader to call on the government to amend Section 172 of the Companies Act to ensure businesses are legally responsible for benefiting workers, customers, communities and the environment while delivering profit.